Rabbit looked up with glassy eyes, a small grin crossed her dry lips. “Heh. Fuck you.” She teased before taking another drink.
Ray did not want to go out into the cold today. And if she would have chosen to go to work, she would have been out there all day. She noticed a light rain beginning to stream down her bedroom window as sh called in. “Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She didn’t even work in a feigned cough because she didn’t care about having a job, it was only there to save face.
After setting her phone down for a couple seconds, the was a small jingle, alerting her that someone had texted her. Ray set back up and reached for her phone.
[text: Parker <3 10:38 a.m.: come outside.
A grin immediately found it’s way to Ray’s pale lips. She quickly jumped out of bed and rushed down the hallway, almost tripping on her too long yoga pants. She took in a deep breath before opening the door to an empty porch. “Peter?”
—Do you think
after a l l the ｈｏｒｒｉｂｌｅ things that I’ve done…
ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇto be ＦＯＲＧＩＶＥＮ—;
- "Am I on the naughty list?"
- "Slow down, would you? I want a good look!"
- "Oh rack off, you bloody show pony!"
- "How can I know who I am until I find out who I was?"
- "Everyone loves the sleigh."
- "Yeah, I love being shoved in a sack!"
- "Oh good. That was my idea."
- "I hope you like carrots."
- "I wonder who it’s gonna be?"
- "Leaving the party so soon?"
- "You didn’t even say goodbye."
- "My army is ready…"
- "You must have known this day would come."
- “Finally! Someone who knows how to have a little fun!”
- "Ladies, take no prisoners!"
- "Take it easy there, champ!"
- "You are a sight for sore eyes!"
- "How many times have I told you to knock?”
- "This is going to be epic!”
- "I make a mess of everything."
- "But that was all he ever told me. And that was a long, long time ago.”
- "It’s been a long time, old friend!"
- "It all goes away. And little by little, so do they."
- "Looking for something?"
- "Don’t be afraid. I’m not going to hurt you."
- "They’ll never accept you. Not really."
- "They’ll believe in both of us."
- "No. They’ll fear both of us. And that’s not what I want.
- "Believe it."
Small text, formatted text, icons, gif icons, custom pages, edited themes, symbols before replies… who cares? Just do what makes you happy. I’ll respect you so long as you respect me. We’re all just here to have a good time.
I bet you’d look beautiful, covered in blood
Begging me to let you live